The Segal Company (Segal) consultants and technical staff are highly collaborative members of client teams. No matter what your role is, immediate opportunity exists to make significant contributions to client projects and relationships and to positively influence the delivery of creative and successful solutions. In addition, we offer a culture that provides a meaningful work-life balance. Our employees work hard, but Segal understands that there are competing priorities in life and strives to accommodate those that are important to our employees.
Whether you are applying for a consulting-track or an internal support-oriented role, Segal seeks individuals who are achievers, professional in demeanor, collaborative and possessing excellent critical thinking, problem solving, listening and communicating skills.
The Segal Company considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, special disabled, or other veteran who served in a war, or in a campaign, or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized. The Company also complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains offices. In addition, the Company provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.
Visit the links below to learn more about our Company, its open positions and how to apply for an open position.
- Career Development
- Segal recognizes that in today's rapidly changing workplace, continuous development and ongoing learning are crucial to professional success and career satisfaction. It's a two-way street, with Segal providing a "learning-oriented" environment and its employees providing the intellectual curiosity, thirst and drive to guide their development.
- Careers FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about working at Segal.
- Open Position Listing
- A comprehensive listing of our open positions at Segal, Segal Rogerscasey and Sibson Consulting Division.
- Our Culture & President’s Message
- Our President & CEO speaks out about Segal's culture and strengths, providing information you can use to determine if your talents and career aspirations are a "right" fit at Segal.
- Segal offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program for employees and their families.