Winter 2015 Data, "Multiemployer Health Benefits: Key Facts at a Glance"
This Segal Consulting publication presents key facts about multiemployer health benefits. It shows statistics on the following aspects of the Affordable Care Act:
- Median actuarial plan value,
- Grandfathered status, and
- Likelihood of family coverage triggering the excise tax in 2018.
It also includes information on the following types of participant cost sharing:
- Medical plan in-network deductibles,
- Medical plan annual out-of-pocket maximums for in-network coverage,
- Copayments for primary office, specialist office and emergency room visits.
- Retail pharmacy benefit copayments, and
- Individual dental plan annual in-network benefit maximum.
Share this page