The Second Quarter 2018 Currents highlights key developments trustees and administrators of multiemployer retirement plans need to know.
You’ll learn about:
- The rapidly growing adoption of cyber liability insurance to protect plan data,
- The impact of passive investing on corporate governance practices;
- How to best interpret the changing headlines on the Dow,
- Implications of the New Tax Law on the treatment of retirement plans, and
- The possibility using long-term disability policies through a companion health fund to cover disability pension claims.
Previous issues from 2014 through First Quarter 2018 are available on the Currents Archive page.