Every plan faces benefits challenges. If any of the following sound familiar, let us put our unique experience and expertise to work for you.
- You're about to announce higher medical coverage cost-sharing and/or a reduction in benefits.
- You want to move participants away from an entitlement mentality toward one of self-service and empowerment.
- You want to help participants make informed annual enrollment elections.
- You want (need) your participants to be better health care consumers.
- You want your participants to embrace your wellness initiatives.
- Your SPDs are out of date and/or out of compliance.
- You want to enhance participants' perception, understanding and appreciation of your benefits plans.
- Your credibility is being eroded.
- Your participants don't know the difference between a brand-name and a generic prescription drug.
- You've got low FSA participation.
- Your LTD benefits are going from plan-paid to participant-paid.
- You communicate but no one's listening.
- You're rolling out a brand-new plan or program.
- You want to boost 401(k) participation and/or contribution levels.
- You want to educate your participants about how important it is to systematically save and invest for retirement, and how your plan can help them achieve their goals.
- You're switching from a traditional defined benefit pension plan to a cash balance plan (or vice versa).
- You need less job-related stress in your life!