Segal is the only firm with a national commitment to the multiemployer environment, and we understand it better than anyone else. Many of our multiemployer consultants have strong personal, community and historical ties to the labor movement.
Working with over a thousand multiemployer plans gives us expert insight about the spectrum of plan characteristics and features in a particular industry or type of plan. Our recommendations and advice allow our clients to make their decisions in the broader context of what other multiemployer plans are doing. In addition, our ability to aggregate multiemployer data from our extensive client base enables us to assess trends and offer trustees timely and valued advice on emerging developments.
Our services include:
- Investment Solutions
- Investment solutions services are provided through The Segal Company’s SEC-registered affiliate, Segal Rogerscasey.
- Administration and Technology
- Segal provides multiemployer benefit plans with practical solutions to their administration, human resources, and technology needs.
- Insurance Brokerage Services
- Segal Select Insurance, Inc. offers insurance brokerage services including fiduciary liability, ERISA fidelity bonds, employment practice liability, and cyber liability.
- Fund Office Human Resources
- We offer an array of human resources consulting services to multiemployer fund offices.
- Retirement Benefits
- Segal has been helping multiemployer plans with their retirement plans since the dawn of the Taft-Hartley era in 1947.
- Health & Welfare Benefits
- As the largest benefits consultant to multiemployer plans, Segal is uniquely qualified to help multiemployer health and welfare funds find the right solutions to the issues arising from today’s challenging health care environment.
- Segal offers a range of compliance services and publications to help multiemployer plan sponsors navigate the maze of federal, state and local laws and regulations related to benefit plans.
- Participant Communications
- At Segal, our national communications professionals work as integral partners with our multiemployer clients to develop targeted and effective communications that clearly and consistently promote the value of participant and fund benefit programs.