- Multiemployer Services
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance & Fidelity Bond Brokerage
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance Benchmarking
Segal Select Insurance
Using data from over 1,250 plans, we provide benchmarking data to identify relative premium costs, trends, and limits of liability purchased. By presenting data from a selected peer group of similar plans, we provide objective, industry-focused data to help trustees in their due diligence process.
Sample Limit of Liability Benchmarking Analysis* - Pension Fund
Sample DB Plan benchmarking assumptions: Limit of liability = $3,000,000; premium = $16,100; and assets equal to approximately $5,100,000.
- The peer group for this fund has aggregate assets of approximately $5,100,000
- This fund's total limit of $3,000,000 falls at the median, which means 50% of plans have a higher limit, and 50% have a lower limit.
- The average limit purchased in this peer group is $2,947,368.
Sample Premium Benchmarking Analysis* - Pension Fund
Sample DB Plan benchmarking assumptions: Limit of liability = $3 million; premium = $16,100; and assets equal to approximately $5,100,000.
- Premium costs are analyzed based on the limits of liability purchased.
- The peer group for this fund includes funds purchasing limits of liability of $3,000,000.
- This fund's premium is higher than the third quartile ($12,802) of the peer group.
- The median premium for this peer group is $9,904.
Get a free assessment of your plan’s fiduciary liability insurance policy!
Segal Select Insurance will review your policy and use our comprehensive benchmarking database to tell you how your limit of liability and premium costs compare to the market. For a complimentary policy review, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.