Are you having a hard time finding the right people? Staff recruiting can be a challenging and time-consuming task for any organization, but finding the right employee for a multiemployer fund can be particularly difficult.
Whether you are looking to fill an executive position such as Fund Administrator, Executive Director or IT Director, or any other position that requires knowledge of multiemployer plans, collective bargaining agreements, benefits administration, and specific professional experience in fields such as IT or finance, Segal can help.
We bring to the process our in-depth knowledge of the unique administrative requirements of multiemployer plans, including all of the operational and financial transactions and systems that fund office staff must deal with on a daily basis. This knowledge, which typical recruiting firms do not generally have, can expedite the search process and help organizations find candidates that are the right "fit" for the position and the unique environment in which our clients operate.
Segal's approach touches on all of the key steps of successful recruiting. Based on our client's priorities, we will work together to:
- Create a job description and advertisement
- Determine salary requirements
- Secure high-profile placement for the ad in print and media venues and leverage our connections in the multiemployer environments to identify candidates
- Review all submitted resumes to select and rank the top candidates
- Perform initial screening of applicants to identify top candidates for on-site interviews
- Prepare candidate summaries and conduct reference and background checks on finalists
Positions we have recruited for include:
- Executive Directors
- Fund Administrators
- Information Technology Directors
- Chief Information Officers
- Directors of HR
- IT Network Administrators
- IT Database Administrators
- Customer/Member Service Representatives
- Administrative Support