Public Sector Publications
Segal Consulting produces several publications of interest to sponsors of public sector plans.
The most recent edition of each publication may be viewed by all. However, only registered users may read archived publications. If you would like to read archived publications, please register on our Web site.
See a complete list of our most recent public sector publications in reverse chronological order, or use the links below to select a specific publication.
- Capital Checkup
- Capital Checkup is a frequent e-publication that summarizes important developments affecting health benefit plan compliance.
- Compliance Alert
- Compliance Alert is a periodic e-publication that summarizes important developments affecting retirement plan compliance.
- Health Care Reform Insights
- Health Care Reform Insights is Segal's e-publication focusing on aspects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act.
- Managing Through Fiscal Stress
- Managing Through Fiscal Stress is designed to help our public sector clients find immediate solutions, meet short-term challenges and improve long-term performance in the current economic downturn.
- Public Sector Letters
- Public Sector Letters discuss creative benefits, compensation and human resources issues.
- Bulletins are frequent, two-page summaries of important news about compliance issues raised by major legislation, regulatory developments or accounting standards, litigation or financial accounting requirements.
- Surveys & Studies
- The Segal Company conducts several surveys of interest to public sector employers, including the annual Segal Health Plan Cost Trend Survey.
- TRENDS captures noteworthy developments of interest to sponsors of public sector health plans.
- The Fiduciary Shield
- The Fiduciary Shield is a periodic e-publication of Segal Select Insurance Services, Inc.