The Segal Company produces several publications of interest to sponsors of multiemployer plans.
The most recent edition of each publication may be viewed by all. However, only registered users may read archived publications. If you would like to read archived publications, please register on our Web site.
See a complete list of our most recent multiemployer publications in reverse chronological order, or use the links below to select a specific publication.
- Reporting & Disclosure Calendar for Multiemployer Plans
- The Reporting & Disclosure Calendar for Multiemployer Plans summarizes compliance requirements for multiemployer plans.
- The Fiduciary Shield
- The Fiduciary Shield is a periodic e-publication of Segal Select Insurance Services, Inc.
- Capital Checkup
- Capital Checkup is a frequent e-publication that summarizes important developments affecting health benefit plan compliance.
- Compliance Alert
- Compliance Alert is a periodic e-publication that summarizes important developments affecting retirement plan compliance.
- Health Care Reform Insights
- Health Care Reform Insights is Segal's e-publication focusing on aspects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act.
- NewsLetters are devoted to balanced overviews of subjects of interest to multiemployer plans, including creative benefits design, participant communications and plan administration.
- Bulletins are frequent, two-page summaries of important news about compliance issues raised by major legislation, regulatory developments or accounting standards, litigation or financial accounting requirements.
- Surveys & Studies
- Examples include the annual Segal Health Plan Cost Trend Survey and surveys of multiemployer pension plans' "zone status" under the Pension Protection Act of 2006 (PPA'06).
- TRENDS is a quarterly summary of noteworthy developments of interest to sponsors of multiemployer health plans.